SPF(supported) / (dedicated subdomain) DKIM(recommended)
This article covers the SPF and DKIM authentication processes for Symplify and how they are managed in Valimail Enforce. While only one of the two authentication methods is required for an email to pass DMARC, our recommendation is to configure both whenever possible.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Configuring DKIM authentication for your Symplify emails
- Add a Symplify DKIM key in Enforce
- Configuring SPF authentication for your Symplify emails
Configuring DKIM authentication for your Symplify emails
1. Create a subdomain like: k5._domainkey.<yourdomain.com> in your DNS.
2. Add a TXT record to this subdomain in your DNS, using the following value:
Important: If you manage DKIM for your domain in Valimail, you will need to add the TXT DKIM key on your domain's Configuration page in Valimail Enforce.
You can also find the instructions on how to set up DKIM and SPF for Symplify, here.
Add a Symplify DKIM key in Enforce
Configuring SPF authentication for your Symplify emails
We encourage you to use the comment section for any useful information about your sending service, such as the name of the service owner, change request ticket numbers, etc.