SPF(supported) / (dedicated subdomain) DKIM(recommended)
This article covers the SPF and DKIM authentication processes for Everlytic and how they are managed in Valimail Enforce. While only one of the two authentication methods is required for an email to pass DMARC, our recommendation is to configure both whenever possible.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Configuring DKIM authentication for your Everlytic emails
- Add an Everlytic DKIM key in Enforce
- Configuring SPF authentication for your Everlytic emails
Configuring DKIM authentication for your Everlytic emails
To verify and authenticate your domain using DNS records:
1. Select Verify and Authenticate Domain by DNS and click Generate Records.
2. On the following page, copy and paste the generated TXT and CNAME fields into the DNS section in your domain hosting settings.
Important: If you manage DKIM in Valimail for your domain, you will need to add the 2 CNAME DKIM keys on your domain's Configuration page in Valimail Enforce and add that TXT record in your DNS.
3. Once you’ve done this, select the I have added these records checkbox and click Verify.
4. Configuration will reflect on the Domains dashboard under the Verification tab once the relevant domain has been correctly configured.
You can also find the instructions on how to set up DKIM and SPF for Everlytic, here.
Add an Everlytic DKIM key in Enforce
Configuring SPF authentication for your Everlytic emails
We encourage you to use the comment section for any useful information about your sending service, such as the name of the service owner, change request ticket numbers, etc.