This article covers the SPF and DKIM authentication processes for Zoho CRM and how they are managed in Valimail Enforce. While only one of the two authentication methods is required for an email to pass DMARC, our recommendation is to configure both whenever possible.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Configuring DKIM authentication for your Zoho CRM emails
Add your company's domain
1. Go to Setup -> Channels -> Email -> Email Deliverability -> Email Authentication.
2. In the Email Authentication tab, click + Add Domain.
3. In the Add Domain page, enter the Email Address.
4. Click Add Domain.
Verify the Domain Details
1. Go to the Domain and click Enter Code.
2. In the Verify Domain popup, enter the Verification code.
3. Click Verify.
Validate the Records
1. Go to the Domain and click Validate Records.
2. In the Authenticate Domain popup, copy the DKIM selector and value record.
3. Add the TXT DKIM key on your domain's Configuration page in Valimail Enforce.
4. Click Validate Record, once the code is added.
5. Click Verify once the DKIM key is added in Valimail.
You can also find the instructions on how to set up DKIM and SPF for Zoho CRM, here.
Add a Zoho CRM DKIM key in Enforce
1. Go to your domain's Configuration page in Valimail Enforce and publish the newly created DKIM key.
a. Scroll down and add the DKIM key in your configuration, by clicking on Add a DKIM key.
b. Enter the selector name, the DKIM TXT value (the actual value is the entire string after the p= tag), associate the key with Zoho CRM and then click Add.
You can find more detailed information on how to add a DKIM key in Valimail Enforce here.
Configuring SPF authentication for your Zoho CRM emails
Once you establish that Zoho CRM is an authorized sender for your domain, you will need to add the service in your Enabled Senders list in Enforce.
1. Please go to your domain's Configuration page in Enforce.
2. Click on the + sign from the Enabled Senders section:
3. Choose Zoho CRM from the list of configurable senders and then click Enable:
We encourage you to use the comment section for any useful information about your sending service, such as the name of the service owner, change request ticket numbers, etc.
As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to submit a ticket.