SPF(not supported) DKIM(recommended)
This article covers the SPF and DKIM authentication processes for ActiveCampaign and how they are managed in Valimail Enforce. While only one of the two authentication methods is required for an email to pass DMARC, our recommendation is to configure both whenever possible.
ActiveCampaign does not support SPF alignment.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Configuring DKIM authentication for your ActiveCampaign emails
- Add an ActiveCampaign DKIM key in Enforce
- Configuring SPF authentication for your ActiveCampaign emails
Configuring DKIM authentication for your ActiveCampaign emails
1. Log in to your ActiveCampaign account as your account's admin user.
2. Click Settings, located on the left menu.
3. Click the Advanced tab.
4. Click the I will manage my own email authentication option.
5. Type your sending domain into the DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) field and click the Generate button.
6. ActiveCampaign will generate a TXT Record Name and TXT Record Value.
7. Copy and add the newly generated DKIM key, in Valimail Enforce.
You can also find the instructions to set up DKIM and SPF for ActiveCampaign here.
Add an ActiveCampaign DKIM key in Enforce
Configuring SPF authentication for your ActiveCampaign emails
We encourage you to use the comment section for any useful information about your sending service, such as the name of the service owner, change request ticket numbers, etc.