This article covers the SPF and DKIM authentication processes for FactuurSturen.nl and how they are managed in Valimail Enforce. While only one of the two authentication methods is required for an email to pass DMARC, our recommendation is to configure both whenever possible.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Configuring DKIM authentication for your Service Name emails
- Add a Service Name DKIM key in Enforce
- Configuring SPF authentication for your Service Name emails
- Enable SPF alignment in Service Name for your domain
Configuring DKIM authentication for your FactuurSturen.nl emails
1. Log into the FactuurSturen.nl portal
2. Navigate to Settings -> Profiles -> Add DKIM
3. Copy the DKIM key information and add it to the Valimail Enforce app.
You can also find the instructions on how to set up DKIM here.
Add a FactuurSturen.nl DKIM key in Enforce
Configuring SPF authentication for your FactuurSturen.nl emails
We encourage you to use the comment section for any useful information about your sending service, such as the name of the service owner, change request ticket numbers, etc.