This article covers the SPF and DKIM authentication processes for Zoho Books and how they are managed in Valimail Enforce. While only one of the two authentication methods is required for an email to pass DMARC, our recommendation is to configure both whenever possible.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Configuring DKIM authentication for your Zoho Books emails
- Add a Zoho Books DKIM key in Enforce
- Configuring SPF authentication for your Zoho Books emails
Configuring DKIM authentication for your Zoho Books emails
Emails listed under the Unauthenticated Domains section can be authenticated by adding SPF and DKIM records for their domains.
To do this:
1. Go to Settings -> Emails -> Sender Email Preferences.
2. Click Authenticate Now → next to the domain that you want to authenticate.
3. Now grab the TXT DKIM key selector and value and add them on your domain's Configuration page in Valimail Enforce.
4. Once you’ve added the TXT DKIM key in Valimail Enforce, come back to the Zoho Books page and click Validate.
You can also find the instructions on how to set up DKIM and SPF for Zoho Books, here.
Add a Zoho Books DKIM key in Enforce
Configuring SPF authentication for your Zoho Books emails
We encourage you to use the comment section for any useful information about your sending service, such as the name of the service owner, change request ticket numbers, etc.