SPF(not supported) DKIM(recommended)
This article covers the SPF and DKIM authentication processes for Informz (offered by Higher Logic) and how they are managed in Valimail Enforce. While only one of the two authentication methods is required for an email to pass DMARC, our recommendation is to configure both whenever possible.
Informz does not support SPF alignment.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Configuring DKIM authentication for your Informz emails
- Add a Informz DKIM key in Enforce
- Configuring SPF authentication for your Informz emails
Configuring DKIM authentication for your Informz emails
1. To begin the DKIM authentication process for your Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Professional (Informz) account sending domains, log into your Thrive Marketing Professional account and navigate to: Admin -> System Settings -> Setup -> Email Authentication.
2. Enter your sending domain into the text field and click GET INSTRUCTIONS for customized DNS instructions.
3. Add the 2 CNAME DKIM keys in the Configuration page for your domain in Valimail Enforce.
4. After the CNAME records are added in Valimail Enforce, return to the Email Authentication page to run a test.
5. Click TEST to see if the domain has passed authentication. If so, you'll see a message indicating the domain has passed the authentication test.
You can also find the instructions on how to set up DKIM and SPF for Informz, here.
Add a Informz DKIM key in Enforce
Configuring SPF authentication for your Informz emails
We encourage you to use the comment section for any useful information about your sending service, such as the name of the service owner, change request ticket numbers, etc.