SPF(supported) (dedicated subdomain) DKIM(recommended)
This article covers the SPF and DKIM authentication processes for Concep SEND and how they are managed in Valimail Enforce.
DKIM and SPF configuration for Concep SEND is done through a dedicated subdomain, like news.yourcompany.com and thus the configuration requires additions to your DNS records outside of the Valimail platform. Adding Concep SEND as an authorized sender in the Valimail Enforce usually requires a dedicated subdomain to be pointed to the Concep SEND infrastructure and typically the DKIM key will be added in the Valimail platform.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Configuring DKIM authentication for your Concep SEND emails
- Add a Concep SEND DKIM key in Enforce
- Configuring SPF authentication for your Concep SEND emails
Configuring DKIM authentication for your Concep SEND emails
- 1. Contact Concep SEND Support and ask to have DKIM applied to the domain you use to send from in Concep SEND (e.g. emailcc.com). If you do not have a sub-domain or corporate domain setup with us, you'll need to do that first.
- You'll receive a DKIM key from us, which you will need to forward onto your IT team and they'll need to apply it to the TXT record of your sending domain.
- Once your IT team have inserted the key, let Support know and we'll confirm when it's applied and when you can send.
- When you submit your ticket, the Support team will work with IT to generate a DKIM key which your IT team will need to add into the TXT record on your sending domain.
- Once your IT team have confirmed the DKIM key has been added and propagated, our team will confirm and switch over your accounts to our dedicated mail server for DKIM's.
- Lastly, we'll send out a test email from one of your accounts and make sure the email header is reading dkim=pass.
After that, you're all ready and set to send out and be assured your emails are verified as non-spam to the recipient mail server.
You can find the instructions to set up DMARC for Concep SEND here.
Add a Concep SEND DKIM key in Enforce
Configuring SPF authentication for your Concep SEND emails
We encourage you to use the comment section for any useful information about your sending service, such as the name of the service owner, change request ticket numbers, etc.