SPF(not supported) DKIM(recommended)
This article covers the SPF and DKIM authentication processes for Squarespace Email Campaigns and how they are managed in Valimail Enforce. While only one of the two authentication methods is required for an email to pass DMARC, our recommendation is to configure both whenever possible.
Squarespace Email Campaigns does not send SPF aligned emails by default, so DKIM would be the best configuration option for this service.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Configuring DKIM authentication for your Squarespace emails
- Add a Squarespace DKIM key in Enforce
- Enabling Squarespace as an authorized Sender in Enforce
Configuring DKIM authentication for your Squarespace emails
1. Log in to your Squarespace account as and administrator.
2. From the Email Campaigns dashboard, click Settings, then click Sender Details. Find the details you want to update, then click Verify Domain.
The window that opens has two records you'll need to add to your DNS settings.
3. Add the CNAME DKIM key record to Valimail Enforce.
4. After the DKIM key is added in Enforce, come back to this Squarespace window and click on Authenticate Domain.
You can also find the instructions on how to set up DKIM for Squarespace Email Campaigns here.
Add a Squarespace DKIM key in Enforce
You can find more detailed information on how to add a DKIM key in Valimail Enforce here.
Enabling Squarespace as an authorized Sender in Enforce
We encourage you to use the comment section for any useful information about your sending service, such as the name of the service owner, change request ticket numbers, etc.
As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to submit a ticket.