This article covers the SPF and DKIM authentication processes for SendPulse and how they are managed in Valimail Enforce. While only one of the two authentication methods is required for an email to pass DMARC, our recommendation is to configure both whenever possible.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Configuring DKIM authentication for your SendPulse emails
- Add a SendPulse DKIM key in Enforce
- Configuring SPF authentication for your SendPulse emails
Configuring DKIM authentication for your SendPulse emails
1. Go to the SMTP Settings -> Sending Domains tab. Click Create DKIM next to the domain you want to authenticate.
2. In the next window, click Generate.
3. Copy the value from the Public Key Record field.
4. Click Save to save the generated entry and close the window.
5. Add the TXT DKIM key in Valimail Enforce.
6. After you add the DKIM key in Enforce, you can check the entry status directly in your SMTP account.
Go to the SMTP Settings -> Sending Domains tab. Click the arrow next to the domain you want to verify, and select Verify DKIM.
If you have properly added the DKIM key in Valimail Enforce, you will receive a corresponding message.
You can find the instructions to set up DKIM for SendPulse here.
Add a SendPulse DKIM key in Enforce
Configuring SPF authentication for your SendPulse emails
We encourage you to use the comment section for any useful information about your sending service, such as the name of the service owner, change request ticket numbers, etc.