This article covers the SPF and DKIM authentication processes for Delivra and how they are managed in Valimail Enforce. While only one of the two authentication methods is required for an email to pass DMARC, our recommendation is to configure both whenever possible.
Delivra does not send SPF alignment emails by default, so DKIM is the best way to configure this sender.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Configuring DKIM authentication for your Delivra emails
- Add a Delivra DKIM key in Enforce
- Configuring SPF authentication for your Delivra emails
Configuring DKIM authentication for your Delivra emails
1. In your ESP account, click on Settings icon at the top right, then Account Management,
then Domain Keys.
2. On the Domain Keys page, click the yellow Create Domain Key button.
3. Enter domain name, select key size, click OK.
4. Hover over the new record and click the blue View button on the right.
5. Copy and send the Domain Name, DKIM TXT Record Address, and DNS TXT Record values to the
individual who manages your DNS records (likely your IT department) to publish the record.
Important: If you manage your domain in Valimail, you will need to add the TXT DKIM key on yoor domain's Configuration page in Valimail Enforce.
6. Enable signing once the TXT DKIM key/record has been published in Valimail Enforce/DNS.
7. Click on Settings icon at the top right, then Account Management, then Domain Keys.
8. Hover over your domain’s record, click the drop-down arrow next to View and click
You can also find the instructions on how to set up DKIM and SPF for Delivra, here.
Add a Delivra DKIM key in Enforce
Configuring SPF authentication for your Delivra emails
We encourage you to use the comment section for any useful information about your sending service, such as the name of the service owner, change request ticket numbers, etc.