This article covers the SPF and DKIM authentication processes for Influitive and how they are managed in Valimail Enforce. While only one of the two authentication methods is required for an email to pass DMARC, our recommendation is to configure both whenever possible.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Configuring DKIM authentication for your Influitive emails
- Add an Influitive DKIM key in Enforce
- Configuring SPF authentication for your Influitive emails
Configuring DKIM authentication for your Influitive emails
Follow these instructions to configure your DKIM:
1. Add this TXT DKIM key on your domain's Configuration page in Valimail Enforce:
2. After you added this key in Valimail Enforce, please notify Influitive Support at email@example.com that you are enabling this feature, as there is one setting that they need to enable in the backend of their system.
You can also find the instructions on how to set up DKIM and SPF for Influitive, here.
Add an Influitive DKIM key in Enforce
Configuring SPF authentication for your Influitive emails
We encourage you to use the comment section for any useful information about your sending service, such as the name of the service owner, change request ticket numbers, etc.