This article covers the SPF and DKIM authentication processes for Moosend and how they are managed in Valimail Enforce. While only one of the two authentication methods is required for an email to pass DMARC, our recommendation is to configure both whenever possible.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Configuring DKIM authentication for your Moosend emails
- Add a Moosend DKIM key in Enforce
- Configuring SPF authentication for your Moosend emails
Configuring DKIM authentication for your Moosend emails
Steps to set up DKIM/Domain key for Moosend:
1. Log in to your Moosend account.
2. In the top navigation bar, click the Account Icon and click Settings.
3. In the menu on the left, click Senders.
4. In the SPF/DKIM column, you can see which senders have a valid DKIM signature indicated by a green check icon.
5. Click Set up SPF/DKIM for the sender address for which you want to set up a DKIM record.
6. Click the Domain keys identified mail (DKIM) drop-down menu to display the DKIM records.
7. Copy and paste the information in the TXT record name and TXT record value fields to your domain's Configuration page in Enforce.
Important: It takes between 30 minutes to 48 hours to finalize the process before you can move to the next step.
8. Click Verify DNS record to complete the verification.
Example DKIM TXT record name for Moosend:
You can also find the instructions on how to set up DKIM and SPF for Moosend here.
Add a Moosend DKIM key in Enforce
Configuring SPF authentication for your Moosend emails
We encourage you to use the comment section for any useful information about your sending service, such as the name of the service owner, change request ticket numbers, etc.