SPF(supported) (dedicated subdomain) DKIM(recommended)
This article covers the SPF and DKIM authentication processes for Stamped.io and how they are managed in Valimail Enforce. Because this service leverages Sendgrid's email infrastructure, it requires additions to your DNS records outside of the Valimail platform. Adding Stamped.io as an authorized sender in the Valimail Enforce usually requires a dedicated subdomain to be pointed to the Sendgrid infrastructure and typically the DKIM keys will be added in the Valimail platform.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Configuring DKIM authentication for your Stamped.io emails
- Add a Stamped.io DKIM key in Enforce
- Configuring SPF authentication for your Stamped.io emails
Configuring DKIM authentication for your Stamped.io emails
1. Start in your Stamped Dashboard.
2. Go to Settings -> General -> Deliverability.
3. Click Get DNS Records for yourstore.com button.
The records may already be present. If that's the case, this step is skipped automatically.
Note: These are sample images. Please head to your Stamped Dashboard as your SPF/DKIM records are different.
4. Once you've collected the records, it's time to add them to your DNS.
Important: If you manage DKIM for your domain in Valimail, you will need to add the 2 CNAME DKIM keys on your domain's Configuration page in Valimail Enforce and the 3rd CNAME record in your DNS.
5. After the CNAME records are added, click on Validate Records back in the deliverability settings in Stamped's dashboard.
You can also find the instructions on how to set up DKIM and SPF for Stamped.io, here.
Add a Stamped.io DKIM key in Enforce
Configuring SPF authentication for your Stamped.io emails
We encourage you to use the comment section for any useful information about your sending service, such as the name of the service owner, change request ticket numbers, etc.