SPF(supported) (dedicated subdomain) DKIM(recommended)
This article covers the SPF and DKIM authentication processes for GetResponse and how they are managed in Valimail Enforce. While only one of the two authentication methods is required for an email to pass DMARC, our recommendation is to configure both whenever possible.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Configuring DKIM authentication for your GetResponse emails
- Add a GetResponse DKIM key in Enforce
- Configuring SPF authentication for your GetResponse emails
Configuring DKIM authentication for your GetResponse emails
Generate a DKIM key in GetResponse
1. In the GetResponse Dashboard, click on the profile icon -> Manage account -> Email addresses.
2. Click on Authenticate next to the domain name you would like to generate the DKIM key for.
3. Copy TXT host and value from the pop-up window:
4. Add the TXT DKIM key in Valimail Enforce using the instructions in the next article chapter.
5. Once the DKIM key is added in Valimail Enforce, make sure the DKIM record shows as verified/enabled in GetResponse.
You can also find the instructions on how to set up DKIM and SPF for GetResponse here.
Add a GetResponse DKIM key in Enforce
Configuring SPF authentication for your GetResponse emails
We encourage you to use the comment section for any useful information about your sending service, such as the name of the service owner, change request ticket numbers, etc.