Now you can track down the owners of failing sending services. The Service Owner Insights identifies internal recipients of emails from a failing sending service. One of them may be the owner, or know who the owner is.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to use the Service Owner Insights
- How can this help customers?
- What do I do with the information that the Service Owner Insights feature provides me?
How to use the Service Owner Insights
1. Once signed in to Valimail, go to the Account Overview Page and scroll to Top Failing Senders.
2. Click on any of the failing services to find out more information about the likely owner
How can this help customers?
As a user of Valimail, quickly identifying who might be the account owner of a service that is currently failing DMARC will greatly assist you in finding the stakeholders necessary to properly configure a legitimate mail service for DMARC authentication. The Service Owner Insights feature allows you to do this by seeing what employees are getting emails from that sending service.
What do I do with the information that the Service Owner Insights feature provides me?
- Contact the users of the email addresses above and investigate if they are the ones who are using the failing sending service.
- Based on that conversation decide if that service needs to be authorized or not.
- If authorized, work with the owner of the service to properly configure that service for DMARC authentication.
As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to submit a ticket