Follow these steps to enable OneLogin SSO for your Valimail account:
- Log in to your OneLogin account as an administrator and click on the Administration link in the top menu bar.
- Select the Applications link in the top menu bar, then click on the Add App button.
- Enter Valimail into the search field and hit enter. Then select the Valimail SAML2.0 app.
- [Optional] Change the Display Name or add a Description for this app, then click Save.
- Select SSO in the left side menu and change the SAML Signature Algorithm setting to SHA-256 and click the Save button
- Hover over the More Actions dropdown menu in the top right of the page and select SAML Metadata. The OneLogin metadata file for this application will be downloaded to your computer.
- Now login to your Valimail account at: https://app.valimail.com/
- Click on Account Settings in the left side menu.
- Under Account Security, click on the Setup button next to Single Sign-on (SSO) for Users.
- In the pop-up window enter the following information:
OneLogin Identity Provider (IDP) Metadata File: Click upload IDP metadata file and upload the OneLogin IDP metadata file you downloaded to your computer in Step 6 above.
Enable JIT Provisioning [Optional]: Check this option to enable Just-In-Time (JIT) Provisioning.
Provisioning Domains [Optional, but required for JIT]: Add one or more JIT provisioning domains.
- Go back to your OneLogin account and assign the Valimail app to the appropriate users.
Service Provider (SP) initiated Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Go to: https://app.valimail.com/
- Enter your Email address.
- Click Log In with SSO.
If you are already authenticated to OneLogin and have been assigned the Valimail app, you will be automatically logged into your Valimail account - otherwise, you will first be prompted to authenticate to OneLogin.
Identity Provider (IDP) initiated Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Login to your OneLogin account as a user that has been assigned the Valimail app.
- Click on the Valimail app in the OneLogin portal and you will be automatically logged into your Valimail account.