Emma requires special configuration actions outside of Authenticate. Please follow these steps to complete configuration for Emma , and then return to your automation-guided task list in Authenticate.
1. Make sure you have added Emma as an 'Approved Sender' in Authenticate for the domain you are configuring it for.
Note: If Emma has not been approved, please do so now by selecting it from the ‘Service Name’ dropdown.
2. DKIM keys for Emma must be added manually:
The DKIM keys to add to Authenticate will be in the 'Sending records' section of the screen.
3. Next, inAuthenticate, click on Emma:
4. Then, click on 'Add DKIM Key':
5. Fill in the information for the CNAME records you need (one record at a time) to add and click on 'ADD':
6. Once all three CNAME records are added, you will need to create a text value on the Emma platform and put that in your DNS as a TXT record.
Instructions to do this are found here, under the section "How to create a TXT record":
7. Once this has been completed the Emma account owner will need to activate the DKIM signing. See the above link for instructions.