Netsuite requires special configuration actions outside of Authenticate. Please follow these steps to complete configuration for Netsuite, and then return to your automation-guided task list in Authenticate.
1. Make sure you have added Netsuite as an 'Approved Sender' in Authenticate for the domain you are configuring it for.
Note: If Netsuite has not been approved, please do so now by selecting it from the ‘Service Name’ dropdown.
2. Netsuite requires that you add a DKIM record to Authenticate. Here are the steps to generate the DKIM record from the Netsuite console:
- Log into NetSuite as an Administrator.
- Navigate to Setup > Company > Email Preferences
- On email preferences page, click on Domain Keys subtab.
- Change Email Address To Receive Test Response to YOUR email address. In this example, we will change to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set value for Domain Selector. Recommended naming convention is to use [MMDDYYYY][Company Name][selector]. In our example, we will use the value of 07072018mydomainselector.
- Set value for Domain Name. This is your domain. In our example, it is mydomain.com. Value that appears right side of @ character.
- While you are on the line, click Generate Key Pair button. Once clicked, you will see Private and Public key column values fill in.
- While you are on the line, click Generate DNS Entry button. Once clicked, you will see popup window with generated DNS Entry. COPY the entire string and set it aside. You will need this value to create new DNS Entry in your domain provider.
- Next Mark the line as Active, Add the line and Save your email preference. When you go back to email preferences page, you see see screen shot similar to below.
3. Add the DKIM key as a TXT record to Authenticate, like in the example below:
Here's a detailed guide on how to publish and manage DKIM keys in Authenticate: DKIM Key Management in Authenticate
4. Once the DNS Entry is added to Authenticate, go back to your NetSuite and click Verify DNS Entry followed by Send Test Email to DKIM Reflector. You will receive different email notifications confirming your set up.
5. That’s it! Once this is set up, all your emails generated from NetSuite will come through properly.