Qualtrics requires special configuration actions outside of Authenticate.
Please follow these steps to complete the configuration for Qualtrics, and then return to your automation-guided task list in Authenticate.
1. Make sure you have added Qualtrics as an 'Approved Sender' in Authenticate for the domain you are configuring it for.
Note: If Qualtrics has not been approved, please do so now by selecting Qualtrics from the ‘Service Name’ dropdown in Authenticate.
2. For Qualtrics to pass DMARC you must use a 'Custom From Domain' and have the emails DKIM signed. Below are the steps to make these changes from the Qualtrics Admin page.
3. Go back to Authenticate and select Qualtrics from the approved senders area.
4. Click 'ADD DKIM KEY' in the Qualtrics configuration screen.
5. Now add the Selector and Public Key you copied from the Qualtrics Admin page. The Public key will be all characters to the right of p=
6. Click 'ADD'
6. Now that the DKIM key has been added to Authenticate, return one more time to the Qualtrics Admin page and Activate the custom from domain.
Once you’ve completed these steps, you can begin sending authenticated emails via Qualtrics.