CVENT requires special configuration actions outside of Authenticate. Please follow these steps to complete the configuration for CVENT, and then return to your automation-guided task list in Authenticate.
1. Make sure you have added CVENT as an 'Approved Sender' in Authenticate for the domain you are configuring it for.
Note: If CVENT has not been approved, please do so now by selecting it from the ‘Service Name’ dropdown.
2. You will need to add a DKIM key to get CVENT to pass DMARC.
Contact the CVENT support team to enable DKIM signing. They should provide you with all relevant information to enable DKIM signing for your domain.
3. Once you have the DKIM key Host Record and TXT Value from CVENT you will need to add them to Authenticate.
4. Select 'ADD DKIM KEY' in the CVENT configuration page.
5. Fill in the DKIM 'Selector' and 'Public Key' sections and leave the 'Record Type' as TXT and then click add.