Mailgun requires special configuration actions outside of Authenticate. Please follow these steps to complete configuration for Mailgun, and then return to your automation-guided task list in Authenticate.
1. Make sure you have added Mailgun as an 'Approved Sender' in Authenticate for the domain you are configuring it for.
Note: If Mailgun has not been approved, please do so now by selecting it from the ‘Service Name’ dropdown.
2. DKIM keys for Mailgun must be added manually. First, in a separate browser tab, login to your Mailgun account and use the bar on the left to navigate to Sending -> Domain settings -> DNS records to find the DKIM public key(s) to copy to Authenticate.
The DKIM keys to add to Authenticate will be in the 'Sending records' section of the screen.
3. Next, in the 'Senders' tab in Authenticate,, click on Mailgun:
4. Then, click on 'Add DKIM Key':
5. Fill in the information for the DKIM public key you need to add and click on 'ADD':
6. Now go back to the browser tab where you're logged in to Mailgun and on the same 'DNS records' screen, click on 'Verify DNS Settings':
7. Once you’ve completed these steps, you can begin sending authenticated email using Mailgun.