Benefits of connecting Valimail to Microsoft 365
Microsoft365 mailboxes do not send DMARC reporting data in the normal manner. This longstanding issue can prevent some domains from getting to DMARC enforcement.
Valimail offers a reporting solution for organizations using Microsoft Office 365 as their Inbox provider. By connecting to Microsoft 365, you get DMARC reporting data from your own mailboxes generated by Valimail's Helios product.
How do I connect?
Note: You'll need admin permissions or your Microsoft Office 365 admin to log in to Microsoft 365 and establish the connection. If you aren't a Microsoft 365 admin, add an admin to your account in the Valimail app and ask them to complete this task for you.
1. Log in to Valimail Enforce and go to Accounts Settings -> General
2. In General, see the MSP Connection area and click on Microsoft 365:
3. In the Microsoft 365 Connection login page, you will need to log in using an Admin account.
4. After you've successfully signed in, you will need to provide the appropriate permissions to connect Helios:
5. Once successfully connected, you can view the app in the Azure Active Directory admin center > Dashboard > Enterprise Applications:
How do I disconnect?
1. Go to https://portal.azure.com/ and log in with an account that has admin permissions.
2. Click on Azure Active Directory.
3. Select Enterprise Applications from the left menu.
4. Click on Valimail Helios Production from the list of applications.
5. Go to Properties on the left.
6. Click on the Delete button below the app name.
As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to submit a ticket