requires special configuration actions outside of Authenticate. Please follow these steps to complete configuration for , and then return to your automation-guided task list in Authenticate.
Note: Fiserv can authenticate using either SPF or DKIM (or both).
2. Part of the Fiserv infrastructure supports DKIM signing in order to send DMARC compliant emails, reach out to Fiserv support for DKIM.
3. Once you have the DKIM key Host Record and TXT Value from Fiserv you will need to add them to Authenticate.
4. Select 'ADD DKIM KEY' in the Authenticate configuration page.
5. Fill in the DKIM 'Selector' and 'Public Key' sections and leave the 'Record Type' as TXT and then click add.
6. Once the DKIM key is published in Authenticate, please contact Fiserv to let them know that DKIM has been enabled and published. Fiserv Operations will enable and test the key on their side.