Mailchimp requires special configuration actions outside of Authenticate. Please follow these steps to complete configuration for Mailchimp, and then return to your automation-guided task list in Authenticate.
1. Make sure you have added Mailchimp as an 'Approved Sender' in Authenticate for the domain you are configuring it for.
Note: If Mailchimp has not been approved, please do so now by selecting it from the ‘Service Name’ dropdown. For full instructions, read the ['Adding a service' guide].
Note: If Microsoft Office 365 has not been approved, please do so now by following these steps:
- From the Senders section, click on '+ ADD SENDER FOR [your domain]'.
- Choose 'Mailchimp' from the Service Name drop-down, and click 'ADD'.
2. The default DKIM keys for Mailchimp will be added automatically.
3. Now log in to your Mailchimp account and click on 'Verify Your Domain' as described in the following steps in this MailChimp documentation. Once that has been done, come back to the same screen and click "Authenticate your domain".
4. Once you’ve completed these steps, you can begin sending authenticated email using Mailchimp.
Other articles that may be of help:
- Configuring Microsoft Office 365 for Valimail Authenticate
- Configuring Salesforce for Valimail Authenticate
- Configuring Greenhouse for Valimail Authenticate