We have seen some cases where users failed to receive their registration notifications for newly created Monitor accounts. The most common problems are among the following:
- The Domain may have already been registered
- This happens frequently at large organizations where different departments may try signing up for a Monitor account in our platform using the same domain.
- Typos or using email addresses in the Domain field during registration
- Mismatched domains and email addresses
- The email in your signup form should match the domain name you're attempting to register with us.
- Attempting to register with a subdomain
- For the free tiered Monitor accounts you should register the org (top-level) domain, not a subdomain. If you work at a large complex organization, please reach out to us and we can work with you on possibly doing a POC. Or reach out as we can possibly set up a specific subdomain for certain use cases with Monitor.
Valimail Support will attempt to reach out to you if any of the above cases happen during your registration via a support ticket.