We have seen some cases where users failed to receive their registration notifications for newly created Monitor accounts. The most common problems are among the following:
- The Domain may have already been registered
- This happens frequently at large organizations where different departments may try signing up for a Monitor account in our platform using the same domain.
- Typos or using email addresses in the Domain field during registration
- We have seen some users who try to register a domain as email@example.com instead of just domain.com or they inadvertently enter an invalid domain name.
- Mismatched domains and email addresses
- The email in your signup form should match the domain name you're attempting to register with us.
- Attempting to register with a subdomain
- For the free tiered Monitor accounts you should register the org (top-level) domain, not a subdomain. If you work at a large complex organization, please reach out to us and we can work with you on possibly doing a POC. Or reach out as we can possibly set up a specific subdomain for certain use cases with Monitor.
- The chosen Company name already exists on our platform
- If the company name you have chosen when creating the Valimail Monitor account is already taken in our platform.
Valimail Support will attempt to reach out to you if any of the above cases happen during your registration via a support ticket.