In Proofpoint, go to Email Protection->Email Authentication->DKIM Signing->
Follow the instructions below for each sending domain
- Click Generate Key
- In the domain field, enter the domain name
- In the selector field, put a unique entry for the domain.
- Set the scope field to any
- Disable processing for the default_inbound policy route
- Click Add Entry
- Click the Show button in the DNS TXT Record field after the entry populates. This will include the public key that you need to send to us.
- Send myself and Kenneth the selector name and corresponding public key for each domain
- We will enter the key into Valimail for each domain.
Go to Email Protection->Email Authentication->DKIM Signing->
- Set enable to On (This activates the keys and Proofpoint will start signing outbound emails for each domain configured in the steps above)
- Save changes