Aligned Authentication Method:
SPF - No
DKIM - Yes - CNAME
Note that this is for Salesforce CRM and not Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Salesforce Pardot
Log into Salesforce as an Administrator
- From Setup, enter DKIM Keys in the Quick Find box, and then select DKIM Keys.
- Click Create New Key.
- Select the RSA key size. Consider email recipient limitations and industry-specific security regulations when choosing the key size.
- For Selector, enter a unique name.
- For Alternate Selector, enter a unique name. The alternate selector allows Salesforce to auto-rotate your keys.
- Enter your domain name.
- Select the type of domain match you want to use.
- Click Save. Salesforce publishes your TXT records to DNS. Your CNAME and alternate CNAME records appear on the DKIM Key Details page when the DNS publication is complete. It can take time for DNS publication to finish.
- Publish the CNAME and alternate CNAME records in the Enforce configuration
- Select Activate on the DKIM Key Details page.